AMIDebug™ Rx is a low-cost handheld debug tool that uses the debug port feature common to today's USB 2.0 EHCI controllers. AMIDebug Rx is an economical and sensible replacement for the PCI "POST Checkpoint Card" which is becoming less useful in the PC market as newer systems omit the traditional PCI expansion slot.
Perfect for today's embedded and netbook platforms, this product is targeted to BIOS developers, power users, quality assurance labs and service technicians. Diagnosing small form factor platforms with AMIDebug Rx is non-intrusive, allowing technicians to access checkpoints without opening the case.
- Low-cost device for development or field diagnostics
- Works with AMIBIOS®8 and Aptio® 4.x firmware
- Low cost debug tool based on USB 2.0 standards
- Features LCD display and simple user interface
- Supplement BIOS POST Codes and UEFI Status Codes with descriptive diagnostic strings
- Store debug data in on-board memory for later use
- Works with AMIDebug for UEFI for source-level debugging